Columbia Weavers and Spinners Guild Holiday Exhibition & Sale
GOALS AND OBJECTIVES
adopted April 23, 1992
1. To build an awareness of the fiber arts in the community.
2. To demonstrate weaving and spinning for the education of our community.
3. To encourage Guild membership.
4. To encourage Guild members to spend more time enjoying their craft.
5. To provide a market for Guild members to market their creations.
6. To foster the appreciation of high quality handcrafted goods.
7. To exhibit our finest work to our friends and fellow Guild members.
8. To provide a means to increase funding for the Guild's educational projects and scholarships.
9. To make the Guild and its resources more visible to the community.
10.To help bring Guild members together by strengthening relationships and increasing the amount of time spent together.